progeTABLE for Microsoft Excel
Creates tables in progeCAD drawings, importing Microsoft Excel spreadheets, creating a bi-directional link between the table in your drawing and the Microsoft Excel Spreadsheet!
- Import Excel spreadsheets into progeCAD and keep them updated.
- You can import progeTABLE border/text on specified progeCAD layers.
- Be able to import part of a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet.
- What you see in Excel is what you get in progeCAD.
- Full control of font type/style/size/color in progeCAD/Excel.
- Support for Border style (double-line, dashed line, diagonal and etc)
- Vertical/Wrap text, merged cells, Center across selection.
- All elements of the imported table are progeCAD Entities.
- Update table to its original Microsoft Excel spreadsheet.
- Support for local area network (LAN).
- progeTABLE can be plotted perfectly.
- More versatile Table Solutions.
- Panel Schedules
- Equipment Schedules
- Room Finish Schedules
- Door and Window Schedules
- Bill of Materials (BOM)
- Parts lists
I am very happy with progeCAD! After using AutoCAD for a long time I decided to try progeCAD in 2008. I have been happy with progeCAD ever since. ProgeCAD does everything I need for my clients.
– Howard Pennington, ArrowCAD Design Services LLC
I highly recommend ProgeCAD to anyone seeking a full featured CAD program at a reasonable price.
– Mr. Richard Nash – Raypack Inc